Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello and welcome to 'My Blog'. To be quiet honest with you I'm still not sure (a) what a blog is and (b) how it is suppose to help me promote my glassy creations. However, if you're here and if you are interested enough to follow or at least have a peak in every once in a while don't forget to say Hi will you....Those of you who really know me know how gregarious (and chatty) I am ;-)

Now about what I am doing: Today is the last possible day for me to get myself ready for the Flame-On in The Netherlands. I still have a lot to do so I'll just end this first and somewhat unimpressive post by saying that I hope to see you there and if you can not make it I guess I'll post photos soon....after all that's what you're supposed to do with a blog....right?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Delana,

    Curious as I am and the fact to have met you yesterday at Flame-On made me decide to look for you. So from website to your Blog. And it is a newborn ;o)

    It would be nice to see what you write about your beadmaking process. That will keep you selling and you can add your Etsy link as well.

    Keep up posting!

    Best regards,
    Ellen Wijnands (les precieux d'aunes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ellen and thanks for the comment! I don't know how much I will keep up with the blog will try to post as often as possible. Good for you though since it seems you like to follow quite a few blogs....at least you may not get too much traffic from me ;-)

    For the time being i am on Face book more (there is another link on my site to my By Delana facebook page.)

    Anyway....thanks for following! Hope to see you at another gathering soon!!

    Best,

    Delana

    ReplyDelete