Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meet another Lampwork artist

What a lazy ‘blogger’ I’ve turned out to be! I guess I’ve been feeling kind of lonely here and I just haven’t had much to say. This is not at all like the ‘real’ me so I endeavour to do better!

I did have a very productive session in the studio yesterday and have a nice batch of beads to photograph later today. As soon as I get them up on Flickr I shall sound the trumpets!

My main reason for this post is to mention a fellow lampwork artist.

The woman behind Pegasus Lampwork is Beverley Edge. I met Beverley at the first Flame-On in the Netherlands in October 2009. Beverley and I were neighbours at this event and we had a lovely chat when we weren’t talking to people ogling our beads. I have long admired Bev’s work and I was just pleased to bits when she agreed to a bead swap with me! I plan on attending the upcoming Flame-On this year and I don’t know if Bev will be there or not but if she is I hope we are neighbours again. It would be lovely to have a chat with her! You can visit Beverley at: ‘Pegasus Lampwork’

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Beverly will be at this years Flame On! Not as a exhibitor at the beadfair but as a visitor :-)

    xx
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete