Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back from a break...(another break)

Ah...having a Finnish Spitz is time consuming and tiring! Don’t get one of these dogs unless you have a great deal of time to spend on training them. Anyway…..I’ve been itching to get back in the studio lately but again…time and energy are not things I have in surplus these days so I have a plan….. Step one: Take care of all the commissioned work that I’ve been putting off. Step two: Start restocking the Etsy on-line shop. Step three: Get my act together and make an inventory of all my glass, beads, findings, finished works etc. Step four: Get the Facebook page and blog going again. Step five: Try to balance my time and energy better. Progress so far: Steps one, two and four are well underway. Step three….ummm…..I’m still procrastinating (sigh) Step five, hmmm…I’ll probably be working on this for the rest of my existence. Wish me luck and don’t give up on the blog. I do want to keep it going so check in from time to time and you might be rewarded with a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment