Monday, November 14, 2011

Early Christmas Cheer!!!



Well Well Well!!  It is that time of year once again!  I will say, once again, that I will be doing my best to keep this blog up to date and (hopefuly) interesting as the Holiday Season fast approaches.  I think short but sweet will do for now since I need to be busy in the studio this coming week.  For now I'd like to make sure you are all aware of an upcoming Christmas Market. 

This weekend I will be happily participating in the 46th Annual AWCB Holiday Bazaar.  This bazaar is a HUGE two day event and hosts vendors from all over Europe.  You can find out more information by visiting The AWCB website 

If you would like a rare look at photos of my recent efforts in my studio visit my Flickr  photostream.

Wishing everybody a great week ahead!

Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment