Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm not worthy.....yet


Lucio_March_2012 045
Originally uploaded by Delana Loevbak

Ah! The workshop with Lucio was....well....just absolutely wonderful....and eye opening! I am busy attempting the techniques he presented to us during the workshop but the one thing I came away with was a high regard not only for the execution of the craft but with the high quality of the final piece. Since taking the workshop I have been toiling in the studio to do justice to the forms that Lucio shared with us but it will be many hours and a great deal of glass before I feel comfortable sharing my meager pieces with the world outside my studio. On the other hand…I am saving my practice pieces and may even make an exhibition of the evolution involved in the creative learning process….meanwhile, I am gearing up for my open door in April….so check back to see what unfolds.


YouTube link of Lucio’s masterpiece

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had fun Delana :o) and I'm sure you are going to make beautiful artwork (since you already do ;-)
    Love
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! It is lovely to hear from you!

    xx delana

    ReplyDelete