Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bold! Bright!! Beautiful!!!


I have put a lot of time and energy into a new collection entitled ‘Bold, Bright, Beautiful’ and I would like to invite you to my upcoming Open Door 21, 22 April, 2012. As usual it is in my home. The hours are 14.00 – 18.00 both days and demonstrations are at 15.00 and 17.00. On my website you will find more information and be able to view a slideshow of some pieces that will be available.
When I decided to have another open door I asked myself a few questions about what I wanted my work to project and why I should expect people to continue to come to visit me and my studio. I want my work to make people happy. I want my work to reflect the colors and energies of Spring & Summer and I want to show you the different directions that my work has taken. I’m happy to say that I have managed to create an exciting collection that I am very proud of.

So…what’s new? Wine stoppers, pens, letter openers, and bracelets. All of these make great gifts for Mother’s day, Father’s day, First Communions, Graduations, Weddings and it’s never too early to think about Christmas ;-) (For my U.K. friends, I do realize that U.K. ‘Mothering Sunday has passed…sorry! There is always next year!)

What is familiar? Remember those shiny pendants on satin cords? Well, I’ve made more and I’m offering them all at a great price. I’m also reducing the price of some of my pendants and beads from previous collections.

I do hope to see you sometime during the weekend. For those of you interested in classes I am planning on offering some workshops soon.

I plan on making more blog posts leading up to this event so please check in regularly.  In tomorrow's post I'll tell you a bit more about what's in the photograph above....

Best,

Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment