Sunday, April 8, 2012

As Promised...


I did mention that I would be giving a bit more information about the photo in yesterday's post.  The photo was a close up of a selection of some of the pens and letter openers shown above.  I think these items would be suitable as gifts for weddings, Mother's day, Father's day or a First Communion.  The great thing about these pens and letter openers is that you can unscrew the top and  put the beads on a choker or bangle.  You can switch the order of the beads or you can even put other beads on the pen.  I have a selection of chokers, bangles, etc. that suit the beads.  I think this flexibility will appeal to a broad group of people and it shows how versatile my beads can be.  Thank you to everyone on my email list who have responded to my invitation to the open door.  Your support and interest in my work keep me inspired!  Honestly....it's nice if people buy when they come to the open doors but that's not the most important issue for me.  I just enjoy seeing the same people coming back again and again....and bringing their friends.  Thanks again!!!

New post coming soon.....

Delana

No comments:

Post a Comment